Monday, September 26, 2011

GET OFF YOUR BUTT!

I feel guilty ALOT, about different things but right now its about food. You know when your chillin' on your couch with a bag of Doritos, pop in your hand, mile-high sandwich, watching your favorite show that you recorded last night 'cause you'd die if you missed it. Then, a commercial comes on about getting healthy eating the right foods, and they end it with "It's all about the choices you make, so start making good choices now". You reply with "I will tomorrow" and you shove a handfull of chips in your mouth.

It's tomorrow! And your lunch is the same as yesterday, you see another commercial with the same purpous. GET OFF YOUR BUTT!

That's how I am, and I need motivation and I'm searching for it.
I am going to make it my goal to get off my butt and get active at least 30 min a week  3-4 times a week.
I'll keep you updated on how I'm doing.

keeping you updated one-less lazy day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! This was great! And very inspirational... I should probably do that today... maybe tomorrow? haha jk.

    -Jaguar Hero!

    ReplyDelete