Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Daniel Fast: preparations

Basically on the Daniel Fast all you eat is fruits, vegetables, nuts, and unleavened bread. Also, you can only drink water. The purpose of me doing this fast is not only for me to grow in Christ, but to become a better big sister. I want my sister to know that I am here for her, and that she can tell me anything. I want to grow an unbreakable bond between us, and to cease fighting.

Last night my mother and I went to BJ's and stocked up on health foods. Fruits and veggies oh my! I'm so excited to dig in. I will be posting some recipes for y'all.

Last night I had my "last meal" at chick'fil'a, the greatest meal I could ask for before a fast. Chicken....mmmm....STOP ERINN!!!! I can't wait to be healthy not only in body but in spirit.









No comments:

Post a Comment